I am a bunch of leftover Ferrero Rocher chocolates, so I decided to make some cupcakes!
Without the Ferrero Rocher chocolate on top of the cupcake
I do special orders, if anyone is interested =D
So today I had a huge craving for some sushi, so I decided to make my own Inari aka football sushi. Doesn’t it kind of look like a football?
Hi friends =D
Nothing is better on a rainy day than a nice hot homemade meal! When I was little my mom used to make Sukiyaki for me all the time! I still can’t get enough of this delicious dish!
If you are interested in how I made this heart warming meal, just comment below and I will post the recipe!
This week I decided to make some gyoza from scratch! I am one of those type of people that cannot eat frozen gyoza..maybe it is the Japanese part of me! Making gyoza from scratch is time consuming but it is actually a fairly simple process! I have a simple and delicious gyzoa recipe (comment below if any of you would like to know how to make this delicious fried bite of Heaven!)
OMG I am still in shock……I cannot believe that I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award!!!!! Thank you Savory/Sweet/Style for this honor! I am so grateful to just have the opportunity to blog and just to be able to share my passion with everyone! Thank you to everyone who follows me…it means the WORLD to me! So very very very touched! ❤ ❤ ❤ love all you guys!
So I am new to blogging but from what I read, this award is basically a way for up-and-coming bloggers to give each other nods of encouragement and support. Let’s pass on the LOVE ❤
- You must link back to the person who nominated you
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you
- You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or 2000 if you want to go with that) followers to answer your questions
- You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
- You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated
- Why did you start a blog? I started my blog because nothing brings me more happiness than baking and cooking. So i just wanted to share my passion with anyone and everyone!
- Favorite piece of clothing in your closet? This question is an easy one….. I cannot live without my favorite pair of floral leggings I got from Forever 21.
- Something that most people don’t know about you? I am extremely scared of spiders!
- Favorite smell? I ABSOLUTELY love the smell of roasted garlic!!!!!!
- Dream Job? Ever since I was little, I have always wanted to open up my own bakery!
- Something you can’t go a day without? My cookbooks
- Favorite band, song, artist….whatever suits applies? My favorite band would have to Vampire Weekend
- Favorite quote or song lyric? “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It’s not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
- Role model? My parents are my role models….without a doubt!
- The best meal you’ve ever had? Dulce Le Leche cake from Extraordinary Desserts in San Diego
- Something you wish you did more? I wish I would take the time to read more intellectual books
- What are you most passionate about?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- If you could have any superpower, what would you choose? And why?
- Why did you create a blog?
- Favorite Quote.
- 5 things on your bucket list.
- If you had a chance to redo something…what would it be?
- Favorite animal and why?
What’s your pet peeve?
- What is that one thing that makes you different?
What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
My Nominees =D
- The Life and Times of Choconuutmeg
- Wong Eats
- My Healthy Diet – A Husbands View
- Nature Exploration
- No Ordinary Resort
Thank you oh oh so much! ❤